We have 41 beautifully appointed bedrooms all furnished to the highest standard. Designed with sizes and styles to suit everyone - from our small double bedrooms which are ideal for shorter stays, to premier king rooms for that special occasion, four poster bedrooms for that romantic treat or Suites for the ultimate city break in York.
All rooms include the folllowing:
- Direct dial telephones
- Smart TV with Freeview channels
- Hospitality tray offering a selection of Yorkshire Tea, herbal teas, coffee and biscuits
- Laptop safes
- Fridges with fresh milk bottles
- Complimentary Wifi
- Luxury Soak & Sleep duvets
- Hypnos mattress for a great night's sleep
- Selection of lifestyle magazines
- Bedside lights
- Quality power showers
- Ceramic tiled floors with underfloor heating
- Quality cotton hand towels, bath sheets, face cloth and bath mat
- Luxury hotel toiletries from The White Company
- Heated towel rails
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Wake up call
- External arrangements can be organised for dry cleaning
- Turn down (on request)
- Heated towel rails
Z-beds (£25) and cots (£15) can be provided on your room to accommodate your little ones.
Our AA 2 rosette The Ivy Brasserie has an unpretentious approach to top quality. Enjoy modern classics prepared using the freshest of locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
7.00 - 10.00 am (Monday - Friday)
8.00 - 10.30 am (Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
12.00 - 2.00 pm (Monday - Sunday)
6 - 9.30 pm (Monday - Thursday)
6 - 10.00 pm (Friday - Sunday)
There is a small limited car park to the rear of the hotel for residents use only. To access, turn into Queen Anne’s Road where the entrance is first right. To guarantee a space, bays must be pre booked. Please contact reception directly on 01904 644744 or email. We charge £10 per night and your space will be reserved from 3pm on the day of arrival until midday the day of departure.
Each bay is 2.5m wide. Please note; all cars are parked at the owner's risk.
We understand that your four-legged best friend is just as important and may wish to accompany you in York. We make well-behaved dogs very welcome – always with advanced notice please. Please also note that in respect of other guests and hygiene reasons four legged friends are not permitted in the dining areas. A charge of £20 is added, please ask for further details when making your reservation.